brooklyngirl8

Question on type of fabric on sofa & bench.

Christine W
10 years ago
Hi Avissa,
Can you tell me what type of fabric dresses the sofa and the two sided bench. I was thinking it is suede but am not sure. If it is not suede can you share what type of fabric it is, the brand, color and where you purchased it from.

Your work is stunning.
Avissa Design with Hush Homes - Oakville Model Home · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Avissa Design Group Inc.
    10 years ago
    Hello Christine, Thank you for your note. I currently have this piece available. If you like I can send additional photos and specs if you would like to send me an email info@avissamojtahedi.com. I would be happy to help :). Thank you.
  • PRO
    Avissa Design Group Inc.
    10 years ago
    Christine, Thank you for your kind words. The open back bench was purchased through one of my trades - you are correct, It is an ultra suede fabric in a charcoal colour, with a pair of custom decorative pillows in front. I offer custom upholstery (same designs as the open back sofa and any other designs), decorative pillows and designs through my firm as well if this route is of interest. Thank you again.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.