Please share the brand and where to get the epoxy for the floor

barbkamp11
9 years ago
Garage Organization · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Panhandle Ultimate Garage Systems
    9 years ago
    This is not an epoxy. It is a poly-urea, epoxy is not uv stable. We are a dealer for ASTC and Arizona Polymers. None of our products can be from big box stores. There are many differences between over the counter products and commercial products used by professionals.
  • PRO
    Elite Crete Systems
    9 years ago
    Take a minute and Google: "HERMETIC epoxy flooring" and you will find the information you are asking for.
  • PRO
    Panhandle Ultimate Garage Systems
    9 years ago
    Just know Epoxy is non uv stable. Hermetic epoxy flooring says interior flooring systems at the top of the pdf document. Even if you use epoxy and Put a uv stable clear coat you can still get ambering of the epoxy. Elite Crete is also a great brand if installed correctly.
  • PRO
    Elite Crete Systems
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the comment PUGS. We recently developed a new 100% solids clear epoxy called E100-VR1. Check it out. It is indeed UV stable. As far as epoxies go. The five year text shows about 2 to 3% decrease per year. The test had to be held on a white background to see it with human eyes.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.