brady4040

The critical Question ...

brady4040
9 years ago
Hi - Love your work. I have a lot in Blackpoint (Novato) with a water view and infrastructure is already in (septic, elect,water,etc.) County will allow up to 3,000 sq ft. My big question (now that my daughter and family want to move back to U.S. from Mexico) is whether we can build a home on this slope for $500k or less? We like the tiered boxes, which could save on excavation), could leave some areas unfinished, but we all love great design and they have 10 yr old twins so need 3 bedrms. We could get construction loan, but don't want to be "house poor".. Please tell us if we're totally unrealistic.
Bratton Residence · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    House + House Architects
    9 years ago
    Dear Brady4040, Thank you very much for your question and your interest in our firm's work. In order for me to answer your question thoughtfully I would need to have more information. Please call me at 415-474-2112 and we can have a more detailed discussion about your Blackpoint lot and your budget expectations. I look forward to speaking with you. All the best, Steven House
  • PRO
    Doors by Timm
    9 years ago
    This very nice entry caught my eye. Please consider doorsbytimm for your next unique project!
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.