scmorris

help choosing mirror for powder room

Sarah
9 years ago

Help! I am remodeling a small powder room and the focus is the Perroquet wallpaper (black). It is going to be a bit more sophisticated/glam than my usual style, but I am excited for the "wow" factor in this tiny room. The floor is a small marble herringbone, and the sink will be wall-hung with Kohler Purist widespread faucet in brushed gold. I am leaning toward this light fixture in antiqued brass () but the final piece of the puzzle is the mirror. Seems easy, but I am constrained by placement of (24") sink directly next to a wall—so we need to center mirror over sink and it’s
fairly tight. So I’m looking for something in the 18” wide range. I found one
that is cool but it’s really tall which I think would take away too much from
the wallpaper, which is the focus. Thoughts on this more modern mirror in teal or white? The
mirror is a bit of a mash up with the glam look since the mirror is more modern
– but I think it will work. http://www.schoolhouseelectric.com/accessories/mirrors/grant-mirror.html

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.