spammie5

Is my shower door idea possible?

spammie5
8 years ago

It's time for us to decide on the shower door. After being posed with the question of frameless or framed, I drew this idea of what I'd like to see. The particular glass professional said what I wanted wasn't something they could do as the glass was too heavy.

Check out my pic and see if it is doable or if I'm going to need to decide on something else.

My thought is to have clear glass along the half wall, with three hinges to support the door swinging back towards the vanity. I also wanted to have a few inches at the top for ventilation. Frameless is our first preference but if it can't be done the way I've drawn it, what are my other options?

I've scoured Houzz looking for similar pics and seen some, so I want to think it IS possible, but I would appreciate others' opinions. Thanks!

Comments (11)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.