noelledujour

Kitchen Renovation

noelledujour
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Our kitchen renovation took about 6 months to complete. We removed everything that was there originally including the soffit so we could have taller cabinets. We decided to expand the space 2 feet into the adjoining room to make the kitchen a bit larger. We reworked the electrical and plumbing, added new hardwood floors, lighting, appliances, cabinets, and counter tops. My boyfriend did the electrical, plumbing, and drywall work and I helped him install the backsplash. We worked with Lowes to design the cabinet layout and chose Kraftmaid white painted shaker style cabinets. The counter top is Zodiaq quartz London Sky and the back splash is Hampton Carrara marble. I am so happy with how everything turned out. It was well worth not having a functional kitchen for 2 months and washing dishes in the upstairs bathroom sink.

Comments (20)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.