lwfromny

Need help with drawer pulls!

lwfromny
7 years ago

I am remodeling a 1930s home and need to select drawer pulls for the kitchen. I really love the Restoration Hardware Aubrey pull (first photo below). I love the character of it, that it looks classic but not expected. However I do not like the idea of having four holes drilled per pull. I'm concerned that someday when I'm ready to refresh the look of the kitchen and I want to change the pulls, I will have a problem because the likelihood I will find replacements pulls needing four holes is slim to none. So I've been hunting high and low for a very similar pull with the normal two holes. The problem is everything else I see has less "presence" on the plates - the end plates of everything else I'm seeing are punier. Also on the Aubrey I like 90(ish) degree curvature of the handle. The others I see have a much less squared off curve. I'm finding lots of stuff that looks like the second photo, which bores me to tears. Does anyone out there know of a polished nickel or polished chrome pull that looks very similar to Aubrey but with two holes? I know I'm being particular, but the devil is in the details :). Thanks!

Comments (22)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.