aprilneverends

Where you find your curtain rods?

aprilneverends
7 years ago

I give up. Been to Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Kohl's, TJ Maxx..looked online: Ballard, Pottery Barn, Overstock, Wayfair, Anthropologie..I somehow don't like anything. I don't wish for much: just a rod, not too heavy, not too wide, since I plan on very lightweight curtains, mostly for softness and to hide from the gardener when he comes lol. Nice finish, either antique brass or smth darker but not true black..iron? orb? It looks like this season they're into polished brass..the finish on antique brass ones is awful.

We left all our rods in the previous place when we sold-buyers really wanted them. Since then we bought everything we needed..not a huge fan, but had to hurry up, guests and all, but it's fine, non-offensive. I'd repeat one I got for DD's room-but they don't have it in the length I need.

But now need one for the living, and I do want it to be nicer.

The only rods I really liked I saw on Etsy, hand forged iron..it starts from 150$ for the shortest one and I have double door..I was hoping to spend less..like, much less lol

Is there any store, or website that I must have missed? That you would recommend to check out?

Thank you in advance!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.