emily_langman

Kitchen Help

Emily Wagner
6 years ago

We are buying a home at the end of this month in Chandler, AZ. If anyone knows what newer builds in AZ look like an umm hum..2007 they all look the same. I am attaching a picture. It is basically brown and brown... with a side of tan and black tile

. My husband will not paint the cabinets he likes the cherry......although he works a lot. The tile and Gold granite have to stay, unfortunately.... I like neutral colors but not brown and browner. I am trying to make it more lively somehow... the paint color and backsplash have me baffled, the home is an open concept so it needs to be able to transition to everywhere else in the home as well. I am thinking of paint colors like Revere Pewter and repose gray...... I am open to all suggestions!!! My style is timeless more or less with some industrial chic. I would love some help.

Comments (14)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.