isaiahhyk

Need help with decorating a bed

Strawberry Ken
3 years ago

Hi all, recently I've been wanting to decorate my bed, but I can't seem to think of a design. My bed is a single bed, and I'm leaning more towards the modern/minimalistic style. Any ideas for arrangement of pillows etc?

Comments (4)

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    3 years ago

Hi Ken,

Are you able to take some pictures of your room and the bed from a wide angel view if possible? Its rather difficult to advice on something without seeing what you have and what you want?

• Strawberry Ken
    Original Author
    3 years ago

It is something like this.

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    3 years ago

Hi Ken, I am not certain still as what you are really want advice on, as the picture you attached does not show the rest of the room.

Looking at the picture, i can only advice you to shop for a new set of bedlinen and duvet which hopefully comes with 2 pillowcases.

Once you have decided on a colour and pattern of your choice, you could add an accent scatter cushion if you like.

I hope that answers your query? If not feel free to contact us and we could come around and help you.

Strawberry Ken thanked SUGARBAKERS
  • Strawberry Ken
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Okay, I believe my query has been resolved, thank you so much! The room itself is mainly like a library, so I figured I would just want to take a photo of the bed, which is my main concern.

Singapore
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.