andrewlucaslondon

What technology could you not do without in a new home?

Just like our lives, more and more technology is becoming commonplace in the modern home. While some people want the whole future-proofed smart home experience, others only want clever technology solutions for specific reasons, whether that's a whole-house AV system or automated environmental control.

Is there a particular technology that you've tried or seen that you wouldn't be without in a new home, or one that you'd absolutely have to specify in your dream property?

Whole-house AV home entertainment provision (i.e. loudspeakers, media spaces, multi-room audio)
Environmental management (i.e. intelligent lighting, smart heating, motorised shades)
Home Security system (i.e. home monitoring, indoor/outdoor cameras, video door entry)
Dedicated home cinema room
Gaming room
Outdoor speakers and lighting
In-pool speakers

Comments (2)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.