gooser1968

Kitchen Cabinets (New and Old)

gooser1968
5 years ago

I am trying to figure out if I can redo my kitchen by painting the existing cabinets. I hate the island though, so I wanted to rip it out and put in a new one. I can't find the exact cabinets I have now. I want to do the existing cabinets white, and put in a new island with a royal/navy blue cabinets. How do I figure our what cabinet faces will go with the old ones? Go totally different style or try and "almost match" them? I don't want to regret my choices! What type can I match with my existing? HELP :) The first two photos are of current cabinets. The third picture is of the backsplash tile I like, the white color for cabinets, new countertops, and the blue color I'd like for the new island! The floors will be staying the same.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.