amanda_fellingham

Help with Kitchen Layout!!

Hello!! I am currently working on floor plans for our house, and I am having trouble with our kitchen layout. I love love love the huge windows over the sink (which face the front of our house), but I am stuggling with where to put the fridge and stove. Where the fridge is right now in the floor plan (see picture), it makes sense, but it bothers me that the range hood and stove top are not centered on the island. I have thought about moving the fridge to where the double ovens are and centering stove on island, but that seems so far from the stove and sink. I have also thought about centering range hood and stove on the bottom wall (where the sink is now) with windows on either side. I am seriously stuck, and would love to hear your ideas. Thank you!!!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.