webuser_892565158

Please Help! I don't know what to do with my bathroom!

WMPKY
last year
last modified: last year

My current bathroom is just not working for me anymore and I am trying to make some minor updates but not sure where to start.

I would like to paint the room but not sure what color - I've thought about olive/hunter greens and many versions of white but not sure what would work the best with the undertones I have in my floor and shower tile.

The cabinet hardware is new, as is the shower curtain rod so I plan to keep those but I do not want to replace the shower fixtures, which are chrome. I would be open to changing the sink faucets (currently chrome), mirrors, and the vanity lights (currently chrome).

I also plan to paint the crown, walls, and possibly the ceiling all the same color.

I'm not a fan of the tile floor so I would like it to blend in well as we may change it to a french oak style LVP at some point in the future.

I have three bathrooms that look like this bathroom (same color scheme, fixture colors, and hardware, along with my laundry room so whatever I do, I plan to replicate in the other rooms.

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.