kbb11517

White or cream cabinets

Kate Bee
3 months ago

TL/DR : do cream cabinets work with white doors and trim or should we just do white cabinets?

We are building a house and are planning cream cabinets in our kitchen. it is an open kitchen/great room lay out. we will have dark wood flooring through out. we are also going to have wide, extra white trim through out the house. i now have a couple concerns about going with cream cabinets 1. will they clash with the white trim and doors (this is new build, we cant change that unless we paint it after which i really dont want to do) 2. what color to paint the walls with cream cabinets and white trim so close to each other? the house comes painted white, or at a reduced peice we can have the whole house painted Sherwin Williams Agreeable Grey or Repose Grey. im not sure either goes with cream, but i dont like the idea of pure white walls throughout the house. so considering having the house painted and just repainting the kitchen wall

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.