xever

A Touch of Classic Designs

Locus Habitat
9 years ago
Whether at home or in the office, decorating a place with classic furniture, always have this impact of elegance and style. Vintage designs reflect the vision of its founders, to provide piecework of functionality, quality, and exceptional design to the retail market. Combining an innovative style, modern artisanal sensibility and focusing on classic design superiority in the lines of home furniture.

Classic furniture inspires a lot. It is full of history and moods and soothing approach. The living room is increasingly becoming the place where families and friends come together to catch up and talk about their day or simply a quietly relax moments. A classic and comfortable atmosphere with detailed design accents gives a refined feeling to all users with such fine quality materials that are made to last. It is important to have a good plan in designing your space classic and create your own perfect living room for everyone to enjoy.

You can design a peculiar living room mix with classic and modern furnishings for an eclectic look. Traditional designs also can look very elegant when mixed with modern fittings and finishing touches. Remember that a room full of well mixed ideas with a touch of classic design in decorating will always create a harmonious environment and elegance in finish.

Comments (2)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.