leelwebber

large living room HELP?

leelwebber
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
we have a nice big space, the problem is, there are main walkways going thru the middle of it like a perfect crosshairs! attached are the approx dimensions and some pics. the curent fireplace color of hunter green will be resurfaced to probably a lighter cream color? the front door is rarely used (there is another). the bay window the door/windows to back deck i would like to utilize for birdwatching. the corner with the xmas tree we were thinking of making a kids corner with half wall partitions squaring it off?. tv will soon be a flatscreen on the wall. arrangement ideas appreciated!! thanks
(for room dimensions, search "large LR arrangement ideas" posted a couple days before this one (would only let me attach 4 photos)

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.