loubrad1973

Flooring advice carpet or light oak flooring

loubrad1973
8 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi I was lucky to be gifted this sofa which is very comfortable washable and vertically indistructable I bought some light cushions and a light mat knowing I would be changing the carpet in the future what advise would you give which will mean we can change the surroundings in the future is that it's neutral enough to do that

as you can see we have installed a light oak staircase and flooring we are having two sets of bi fold interior doors to divide the room (at the side you can see and at the end) and there is currently wood at both points my partner is keen to have carpet so it's warmer and cosier in the winter but I wanted the oak flooring throughout the floor space is big but I think it will flowing nicely although I am worried about the log burner spitting and burning and scolding the new carpet or floor help / advice or anything would be appreciated so I can sleep at night !! Ps the room that flows into it is the family room which is greys plums silver etc so thinking a cream carpet might not go would love silvery grey but sofa wouldn't go.....

Comments (5)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.