eokrull

Need help picking out a paint color!

After many years of living with the same couch I finally decided to purchase two new ones. The dilemma is that I have a 6-month old daughter, twin 2 1/2 year old boys and an 8-year old boy. In my case, the only fabric option for me was Sunbrella. I wanted to create an open and airy space so I selected the fabric "Posh Parchment." Posh Parchment Image and Description. The fabric is a little more cream than I wanted but it has a white thread running horizontally in a chevron pattern. It also has a faint sea glass thread running vertically. I would like to find a white paint color to pick up on the white thread running through the fabric. I would use this color in the living room and extend it through the kitchen. I do not want a stark white...I like a little warmth but I do not like a yellow or peach undertone. Some paints I'm considering are BM Chantilly Lace, BM Cloud White, BM Mountain Peak White and BM Vanilla Milkshake. The living room does get nice sun throughout the day. It is not too dark and it is not too light. I have poured through images, blogs, etc. to gather perspective but am having such a tough time.

Finally, the fabric for the couch pillows is Corner Couch Pillow Fabric - Samudra Coast - Blue Medallion Centerd.

Any paint wall color and trim color is appreciated. I am open to all ideas!

Comments (12)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.