elham_yunus

Need help with living room interior ideas!

Elham Yunus
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

As you can see from my photos, my open living area is quite tight. My walls are white and light timber-look tiles for flooring. Always wanted feature curtains and my curtains have got shiny grey texture along with black velvet patch work. Which are of course quite Moroccan Style. For a bit of pop-colour, i decided to go with deep red couch and matching vases. Recently i bought the sheepskin rug to add a modern touch. Need to know if all the above colous work well and what colour should i go for cushions and what kind of art work can i put up on the dead walls? If i go for a feature wall behind my TV, it might get a little over crowded isnt it? Need help! P.S I got 3 gumballs to add extra seating space without making it look too crowded. they are grey, turquoise and dirty yellow in colour.

Comments (27)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.