tjgcreative

How do you choose Artwork for your Interior Design?

TJG Creative
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Control - Canvas Art Print 16 x 16 Inch · More Info

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for some help if you wouldn’t mind :)

I’m developing a business aimed at people who are searching for the perfect artwork to complement their interior design. This would be an artwork different to abstract flicks of paint on a canvas. Something that tells a compelling story to inspire you every time you look at it.

My idea is to sell artworks of my own design as well as offer a bespoke artwork service, where we could collaborate and I execute your vision; creating the perfect piece to complement your room design.

I wanted to create this because I love to tell stories with images that inspire. Also, helping someone find or design that perfect piece inspires me to achieve more in my art. To get an idea of my work take a look here: http://tjgcreative.com or see the images above.

I’d really like to speak to some people who are interested in inspirational artworks for their interior design. I want to ask them some questions about how they currently shop for artworks and how they connect with people who share an interest in Art / Interior Design.

I would be so grateful if you could help me. And in return I’m happy to offer a 25% discount on any of my products.

If you could spare 40 minutes I’d love to chat, just email me at tiff@tjgcreative.com or you can message me on here.

Thank you so much!

PS – This is not a sales call – it’s just research and I’d be really grateful if you

could help me out!

Comments (20)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.