whypea

Does this round table come in a lighter colour?

whypea
7 years ago
We are moving to Lindsay from Richmond Hill. Into a newer home. Open concept. Black wood floors with a streak thru them. I am looking at light gray as the basic colour for sofa and easy chairs. Soft pastels on the cushions in blues turquoise greens. Having difficulty with dining area. I love that table. Round with pedestal base. Cannot find it and if I did. What colour do I choose. Just saw a room with these colours and a wooden cabinet in a light golden rust mix. Looked good in the bathroom, but would it look good in the dining room ? Could I find that in other furniture? Probably have to go with a modern Swedish look, and I am not too sure I would like that simplistic look. What is your suggestion? Yvonne
Transitional Makeover · More Info

Comment (1)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.