mchawaii

What white for kitchen cabinets?

Anna
6 years ago

Hi all, any advice on what white for our kitchen cabinets would be greatly appreciated! We want to paint them white and I think I’m down to either Benjamine Moore Pure White or Swiss Coffee. The wall paint color is a behr paint that’s really close to chantilly white. I would like a more neutral to slightly warm white but worry warmer might clash with the tones in our floors and counters. I originally wanted to go with Simply white but think it may clash with the wall colors since it’s so close to chantilly white. So right now it’s between BM pure white and Swiss coffee. Note also the Kitchen gets lots of natural but shaded light. See below color swatches with the wall as well as the digital swatches photoshopped together (note the digital ones do look a lot different than the photographed swatches). What BM white do you recommend? Warmer? Cooler? What swatch do you like?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.