outshine_labels

Which Floor Tile? Help!

Outshine Labels
2 years ago

I bought the wallpaper first, selected blue subway tile for inside the shower, white subway tile for bottom portion of bathroom walls (like wainscoting), and stuck on which floor to do.

1.) White pennytile (not showing in pictures) with a little bit of blue: thinking to do a flower mosaic using the bluish pennytile seen in the picture. My husband doesn’t want me to do white grout, so is it okay to use light grey grout on the floor and white grout everywhere else?

2.) White Marble mosaic using a cool tan color that would match the bathroom cabinets and tie into the gold in the wallpaper on top portion of the wall. But: is the floor too busy of a pattern to do with my light, but busy wallpaper?

3.) White/Grey marble with a larger scale mosaic pattern. This tile is my least favorite.

Finally, I had wanted whatever floor tile I pick to also go in the shower wall inset/shelf we have built. I thought it’d be fun to tie the floor and inset shelf together. Add some white to the blue shower.

Thanks in advance for your help! If you have any new ideas I’d love to hear them!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.