schoenherr11

Exterior Home Ideas!

schoenherr11
9 years ago
Hi all!

Here's the exterior of our house. We would love ideas about the exterior of the house and yard. Paint Colors, door style, exterior additions to add depth or covering (we took the old awnings down), railing ideas, etc.

Besides the two retaining walls, we are having a challenge on how to design, plant, and best use the space. The top retaining wall offers a 12x12 space that ties into the old cement front porch of the home.
Any ideas for specific plants or potential placement would be a huge help.

We also feel that some work should be done to the front steps, the front porch, and the additional cement walkways that come off of it. However, we can't figure out what design layout would be absolutely unique and perfect for the space.

We are open to all ideas, suggestions, or pictures. It's hard, because we see a lot of great pictures, but it's hard to translate that back to the shape, size, and space of this home.

Thanks so much! Aim

Comments (9)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.