hzdeleted_30621197

Kitchen accent wall help!!!

User
7 years ago
Hi. We are currently renovating our kitchen and I'm already thinking of paint colours as its due to be plastered in the next month. We will be having base units across the sides and back ( integrated f&f on the right side) and a run of wall units straight across the back wall, then the hob and oven in the island.
The units are white gloss with a white Quartz work top. The flooring will be a darkish oak.
I planning on the ceilings and walls being white but I would like a fairly dark grey on the back wall. I know much of it would be covered by units but I really think it would be nice to accentuate that wall against the vaulted ceiling. What does everyone think?? I've attached a photo to show the shape of the ceiling in my kitchen and a photo of the colours and kind of look I want to achieve......

Comments (39)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.