leighp2

Help with open floor plan.

leighp2
6 years ago

Almost 10 years ago we updated our 1970 Bi-Level home by taking down all the walls and adding an island that seats 4. After searching endlessly for stools I settled on my current ones but they were only meant to be a temporary fix. I have continued to search over the years for new stools and am currently at a loss with what to do. The first picture are my current stools and no the wreaths are not always there. I wanted to give a feel for the color of the island. I plan to lighten the walls after the holidays but the dining table and chairs are staying. The only change I may make to the dining area is adding fabric chairs to the end. The counter stools I'm currently looking at are the Dayna Stools from Ballard Design and I'm thinking about getting them in rubbed cream. My question is will the lighter color be ok? I like the back design on the stools I thought it would look cleaner. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.