cherrycreek5

Looking for kitchen splashback or tile ideas

Cherry Pop
6 years ago
Hi, we’re in the last stages of building a house and I’m falling at the last hurdle (well there are two but will save the other one for another time). Our house is modern with a nod to the past. Our kitchen will be white and we were originally having two large long windows as splashbacks but the windows have ended up being slightly higher than we’d planned so now we have two long windows with about 200mm of room (about 2m long) which I need to fill. I originally wanted to use Turkish tiles but think they might not go with a modern looking kitchen. Our kitchen also looks on to our pool which will have decorative tiles of blues and greys along the waterline. I love colour but would like something that we won’t get sick of. Countertops will be quantum quartz with a slight speck. Tile shops have advised mosaics or glass splashback as they’re easy to cut with a small height. We have penny round tiles elsewhere in the house but I thought that might be enough penny rounds. I’d love your suggestions.

Comments (10)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.