winnie_standish

Need help balancing a black iron display cabinet in all white kitchen

wj 84
2 years ago

I am having my kitchen re-done, and I really wanted to have a black iron display cabinet as part of my all-white kitchen (shown in red box), however now that I see the 1st set of drawings, I am rethinking it as I am worried about the overall design being balanced either symmetrically or even asymmetrical.

- For reference:

- The kitchen is U-shaped, and the kitchen island will not be symmetrical to the range

- My island sink will be all black, including all cabinet hardware, and light over the island.

I am open to having the island front panel, or another wall cabinet be black if that helps?

OR should I eliminate the black iron display cabinet and keep it white?

Thanks for your help/suggestions :)

The left side is open into a living room, which is the only place this 'view' would be seen from.

This is the view you see everywhere else, we have a partition wall that hides part of the kitchen that cannot be removed.

Comments (18)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.