rose101268

Need help with family room/kitchen nook!

Rose Bhuller
9 years ago
We recently moved into a new home and 8 months later I am still having problems decorating! The only items I plan to keep are the barstools and the media console. My taste is all over the place from modern & transitional to rustic modern and industrial. I have a credit at RH that I would like to use but I am not sure how to incorporate that look with the modern barstools and console. Also not sure what to do with the wall...paint it or do something with texture? I am not sure about hanging stuff because I don't want it to look too cluttered. As far a colors go, I was leaning towards greys with blue and yellow accents....but am open to suggestions. Also included a picture of kitchen nook. I am really confused and in desperate need of help! PS I plan to change out the light fixtures as well.

Comments (58)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.