jrdietz86

Paint help: which grey to use with a beige ceiling

jrdietz86
11 years ago
We are purchasing this home and will close in a couple weeks. This will be my daughter's nursery. Her current nursery is a very light silvery grey, but I know that would clash with the beige ceiling in this room. Which grey do you recommend I use to not clash with the ceiling. Or what color would you recommend (even if not grey). I've been considering different colors as well. Her furniture is mostly white with a large framed portrait of a mom and baby elephant taken by a friend in Africa printed black and white. Her accents are pink and we currently have some natural wood tones as well. I've attached a picture of the fabric from her sheets and the room she will be moving into. Her crib skirt is light grey with white polka dots and we have a pink and white paper mobile. Thank you!

Comments (16)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.