adam_hassett

Cabinets around Fridge?

Adam
7 years ago

Hi people,

I have posted a similar question before with some good responses but after having the cabinet guy in today I need some more ideas. I am attempting to enclose in my fridge that sticks out like a sore thumb.

I am building out the cabinets in my kitchen to enclose my fridge but am unable to run a gable (side of cabinet) on the right side of the fridge. Partly due to space and partly due to the counters already being installed. Typically the counter would end where the side of the cabinet is covering the fridge but I have a slight overhang where the counter extended beyond the current cabinets.

My plan for now. Deeper cabinet above fridge with 7 slots for wine incorporated into the bottom that are visible. Essentially where the gap is now. Left side: one main gable (side panel) covering the left side of the fridge from floor to ceiling. Right side: leave unfinished at this point because I have no other option...

I am also adding flat panels above the cabinets to fill the cabinet to ceiling gap.

Here are a few pics, anyone else have any input or ideas here?

Thanks!

adam_hassett's ideas · More Info

Comments (11)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.