hzdeleted_8400567

Area Rug HELP, please

User
6 years ago

I'm looking for some suggestions for an area rug that will complement- not clash with- our tiger wood floors.

This is an upstairs 2nd living area. Rather a blank slate, right now, as I just "cannibalized" the room re-purposing some very comfortable furniture in another room in the house that gets more use. Not a lot of "strong" artwork on the walls, but one is a photo of a Santa Fe sunset. An old poster from a very meaningful time in our lives.

I like fairly "quiet" looks- not looking for stripes, bold patterns. Shag doesn't work with my Beagle's hair- a nightmare to vacuum! t keep getting pulled towards grays with a bit of teal, but that can get really "blue".

Examples are very much appreciated!

This is the room. Back area is a fully furnished working office. Fairly contemporary, clean lines but neutral. The other space is where the living area is. Good representation of the color of the floors

Another pic of the wood, this time on the stairs- another good representation of the color

Comments (10)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.