rhondajane_n

Planning a total bathroom reno

Nelson Interior Stylists
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi guys. i thought i would see if any builder has some advice for me or any other professional .

Im a property stylist so i can make it look pretty once the bones are there but for now some advice would be great.

We have brought this beautiful art deco inspired home .

Built in 1947.

At the moment the laundry has a shower and toilet so the main bathroom is used to brush our teeth and no much more.

I was thinking of a bathroom with no bath as our kids are grown up and the youngest is 9 so showers are fine but selling later causes a ? on that.

This will be the first room to change, our home is a soft Hampton palette lending itself to grey blue and crispe white.

Dimentions are a small 2450 x 1750 so tight i know. i would like to the keep these old window unless you think they have to go.

Comments (34)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.