maro_mardickian

Design help please!!! Can’t decide between cabinet colors and flooring

Maro Mardickian
4 years ago

Hi guys,

we are in the process of building our new house and need to make decisions to complete our design upgrades. Builder has got us stuck with picking from 9 not so amazing packages. I say that because with certain kitchen colors they either have horrible flooring options or horrible backsplash choice which is not to our liking. what are your thoughts on this specific kitchen? Would you like a double stacked kitchen? The choice of cabinets for this package is either the Tahoe harbor( looks like a light grey like the island in the pic) color or Tahoe slate ( brownish). the house is very open concept with high ceilings and lots of natural light. I can pick to do 2 toned kitchen between these 2 colors but I’m scared that the greyish cabinet would be too light if it was put all over or just the major part of the kitchen. What are your thought? Also, the flooring options are either vinyl or light wood color which I didn’t like and would love your input in what kind of tile or wood tile flooring would you do with this kitchen of either color choice. The walls that the builder has picked with this package is accessible beige and I’m not sure if I like it since I prefer The accessible grey from sherwin Williams more.

Please help me pick the kitchen cabinet color and a matching flooring if I were to do this exact package. I am not upgrading flooring with the builder since their choices aren’t to my liking and would love for you guys to send me flooring options which would match. Thanks so much!!!

Comments (8)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.