sucasastaging_redesign

Need input on living room layout- thanks!

sucasastaging_redesign
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi there

right now I’m trying to put my living room back together! The only thing that may be staying is the tan/camel couch! below is a photo that I love of a living room and I would like to replicate something similar:

my challenges are this: I think the ottoman is too big- correct? This one is a 48” square and I think a 40” would fit better..

i placed chairs around the room just to get an idea of the space- where the black two chairs are- should I do something similar and get more of grey/ white accent chairs in that spot? Or a longer couch?

where the brown arm chair is- should I put something similar in a light blue or white/ grey?

thanks for any input!

This is the photo/ inspiration that I really like:

below is my living room with staged furniture to see scale/ ottoman too big? Accent chairs or couch better??

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.